Total Votes: 356 Started: April 5, 2007 Back to Vote Screen
- TML, you insult me with this question, good sir! I am the King of Zelda! I would give my life for that game! I would not rest one moment until I found every last one of them, and I wouldn't dare cheat, no sir!
- Collecting things is absolutely fun! It's like collecting Pokémon, only they all the same object! Granted, I've found 184 of them on my own... before finally... giving in... and running... to GameFAQs... for help... but I tried to do it on my own!
- Oh please, you're making a mountain out of a molehill. Using a game guide isn't cheating! That's why they make em! I found all 192½ thanks to my handy dandy little Zelda book I bought, and I don't feel guilty in the slighest!
- Okay, 192½ is a little crazy. Really far out there. Excessive even. Maybe even stupid! But you know, if they only had me find, oh... maybe 30, I'd be all over that like dogs on a three-legged cat!
- Optional questing is tedious... Like, groan! Every once in a while I find something I'm supposed to be collecting, and I'll collect it, but... meh! The things you have to collect to advance the story though, those aren't too bad.
- Grog hate collecting. Grog just want sword and shield and beat stuff up. Grog no want three amulets of cool shiny power. Grog no want five round medallion things. Grog want plot. Grog want dungeons. Grog no want collect!