Reader Beware: Spoiler Rule Ends in Two Weeks

May 5th, 2007 at 4:35 pm by The Missing Link

Just in case you’ve all forgotten, the Spoiler Rule about Twilight Princess will lapse in two weeks’ time on May 19, the six-month anniversary of the game. (Honestly, can you even have a six-month anniversary? I mean, the word “anniversary” is based upon “annual,” which means yearly. Well, whatever.) At that time, all topics in the Spoilers category will have their spoiler tag removed, and comments regarding Twilight Princess will be allowed into the wild. We will still offer a forewarning about any major spoilers in Twilight Princess in our articles, but it should be noted that the comments section will not have any such guarantees.

So, if you’re not finished with Twilight Princess yet, be on guard. When this blog hits 88 miles an hour, you’re going to see some serious Navi.

Filed under Twilight Princess, Announcements

Follow This Entry | Read Other Posts by The Missing Link

44 Messages from the Gossip Stones about “Reader Beware: Spoiler Rule Ends in Two Weeks”

Comments

so… when the spoiler rules over can we talk about how hard of a boss mario: master of darkness was spoilers in any article or no?

Sesshorochikuramaru said:

I would assume so. If I were TML though, I would make a giant TP discussion post so we can spit out spoilers like no other and not have random comments on random pages, because then everyone can know everyone’s opinions.

…….. spoiler rule ends in two weeks? i didnt even know. maybe we should discuss how that goomba in level three kicked mario’s *navi* the challenges, or lack thereof, that made TP what it is :D .

uberzeldamaster said:

haha if its a challenge you want try AoL ;) … i couldnt even get past LV2…

Sesshorochikuramaru said:

uberzeldamaster said:

haha if its a challenge you want try AoL ;) … i couldnt even get past LV2…

It looked so frusterating watching my sister play it that I didn’t even get past the title screen. I’m honestly glad Zelda didn’t go down that path.

I won AOL :D ! but my death count was 88 by the time I won :cry: .

Yay! Freedom is only two weeks away!

M Warrior said:

Yay! Freedom is only two weeks away!

Amen to that brother. I hate the spoiler rule, it’ll be nice to be able to talk about TP in the open.

Same here, I really want some TP disc. I’m attempting the three heart quest on it. Fuuun…

shadowknight said:

I tried one of those once. I couldn’t do it so I gave up. Have fuuun with it.

I tried an extreme challenge on OOT.you can only use things that you need :? .im stuck on ganons shadow temple area.

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

You mean the Shadow Temple are in the Tower or the Shadow Ganon in the Forest Temple?
    I made the mistake of starting Prince of Persia: Rival Swords on hard on my first playthrough and now I’m stuck on the Vizier, the main antagonist for most of the story, though I have the feeling he’s not the final boss.

Shinigami Ninja said:

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

you know when you need to disable the barrier in ganons tower? im in the shadow medalion room.the reason I cant get past it is because ordinarily you use the fire arrows to make a path come,but instead I have to hookshot over to the torch and use dins fire.to make things worse I have the minimum magic power,no green potion,and im not used to playing N64! ……how did we get to talking about this again :? ?

The word for month-anniversary is “mensiversary.” That is, we’re coming up Twilight Princess’ sixth mensiversary. Google it!

So know you know. And knowing is half the battle.

Bring it on, bloggers!

VenusQueenOfFaeries said:

So know you know. And knowing is half the battle.

That was random.

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

Shinigami Ninja said:

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

Someone said they were doing a three heart run of TP.

Very nice TML, but if you’re going to censor a word with Navi Censoring, you have to use *Navi* :P

VenusQueenOfFaeries said:

So know you know. And knowing is half the battle.

G I JOOOOOEEEE!!

*ahem*

Darth Citrus said:

blast it not used to quoteing any way i cant understand all the navi bashing my self sure it was anoying at times but many were the bosses that would have won with out her telling me the weakpoints such as with the shadow temple boss and twinrova to name a few to me it she added to the story the way she and tatl spoke in links place making real converstions in both oot and mm the way they intracted with link just made him seem more real to me (you know what with him not having and real speach) the king of red lions played a simalor role in ww but it was not the same. i truly hope they give him another fairy partner in furture games after all what is a hero with out an slightly anoying sidkick;)

p.s. cant wait till the ban is over

Sir Link said:

That was hard to read. Punctuation exists for a reason, use it.
    The reason we bash navi is because she won’t shut up and she only says the same few things over and over. Hey! Wake Up! Look! Listen! It gets annoying. That and the fact that we need more than just Tingle to curse at.

i actualy dont mind navi… i like tatl better though :)

Sesshorochikuramaru said:

i actualy dont mind navi… i like tatl better though :)

I don’t mind her too much either, nor do I mind tingle all that much. It’s just fun to rant about them.

navi never really bothered me,well,once I figured out what it was talking to me (and what a goron was) she didnt bother me too much (I had a…disturbing first playthrough of OOT :? ).I liked tatl alot,for some reason I like the really bossy characters.as for tingle…well…a certain incident solidified my opinion about him -_- .but before that,I decided I didn’t like him because his outfit was mentaly disturbing.I guess I dont hate him though…much…then again I dont look directly at him so…yeeeeeah,never mind.

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

He’s like the sun, your not supposed to look directly at him. It’ll give you retinal scarring for lfe.

Shinigami Ninja said:

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

LOL thats true. wait… Navi’s bright, right? i mean like bright as in light. if tingle gives you retinal scarring, then what will happen to you if you look at Navi? and another thing, what does navi REALLY look like? i mean, she cant be an actual floating thing of glowy puff. it diefies the laws of biology. but then again… in a world where swords can unleash fire and so can little peices of glass… im not suprised. what if Link got so mad he ripped her wings off? heeheeheehee… yeehaw. !O that wasnt supposed to come out.

Shinigami Ninja said:

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

phew,for a second I thought you had turned into a tingle devotee and were going to say the world revolves around him :D .

uberzeldamaster said:and another thing, what does navi REALLY look like? i mean, she cant be an actual floating thing of glowy puff.

probably just a really small hylian :P .

Darth Citrus said:

Who said I was censoring, DC? The irony of that implied analogy is comedic gold just by leaving the word by itself. ;)

i am sorry it was hard to read but i suck at useing the quotes and when i loaded the original post it only loaded the quote and i lost over 7 min of work so i was kinda rushed to retype it before i forgot half of what i typed

so again my bad

Sir Link said:

so again my bad

Ok, just try to do better in the future.

uberzeldamaster said:

Shinigami Ninja said:

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

I mean it’ll give you retinal scarring because of the hideous, disturbing outfit and drunken red cheeks. Its not because hes shiny.

i know, i just meant that either way, they hurt to look at ;)

uberzeldamaster said:

i know, i just meant that either way, they hurt to look at ;)

Maybe you have weak eyes? Tingle will do more than retinal scarring though, he’ll give you upset stomach and mental illness.

dont forget, he also gives you the errisistible urge to go TINGLE-TINGLE-KOOLOO…. LIMPAH! the only thing navi gives you is a migrain… and extreme diaghrea… and vomiting… gah! they give you small pox! RUN AWAY!!!!…..

uberzeldamaster said:

No, Tingle doesn’t make me want to say anything. He makes me want to shoot him when he says that.

thats just a side effect. he makes my little brother break out in a rash and gives my sister a nosebleed. personally, he makes me happygives me diaghrea…

uberzeldamaster said:

Well, its better than anthrax.

oh, i forgot, if you look at him directly, he gives you retinal scarring, and gives you chronic arthritis and permanent paralysis. wait- when did the “No spoiler rule ends in two weeks” turn into a battle of the worst effects of Tingle :P ? but i heard he gives you a long… long… slow… and painful death… after he tortures you into typing messages on a blog everyday into becoming his apprentence. overall, Tingle’s just bad. Don’t look at him directly. heck, dont look at him at all. they need to mutate him and make him into a boss, or, dont mutate him at all, he’s already hard enough to beat, i can barely talk to the freak! he’d probably throw his maps of doom at Link and cut him in half :cry: … and then he disentegrates Link with his deadly underpants attack, and then he wonders why everyone hates him :evil: , and then he says “HMM…? Why no one like Tingle? Tingle prove Tingle can kill! Why no one like Tingle? Ohh…… That’s why! Tingle lost Tingle’s underpants and killed somebody! Tingle embarrased :oops: … but Tingle avenge Tingle! *he turns into Godzilla* RAWR…?”

I wonder when TML’s gonna have a new one up.

y’know, i think the “Fanfiction on the ‘Blog?” article died with the last post i said. thats pretty sad. Light Walker, what’s your answer? does the plan i set out sound ok or no?

Uberzeldamaster: Sounds fine to me. I actually sent you an email, but my email has not been working so well lately … the message may have been lost somehow.

This post is also an experiment because part of my post over in “Truly the end of days” was cut off. It was cut off beginning at the exact point I used the character “

Interesting …. when I use the character you get from hitting shift+, everything afterwards vanishes. Must be because the side-carrot is used in this program to control quotes, italics, etc.

Wouldn’t normally double post, but I wanted to express that I understand the problem now. I feel it is proper to express this because I mentioned the problem and ran an experiment in a public area.

so the spoiler rule expires tomorrow,right? is there going to be a special article or something :P ?

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

yes a very special article