Here Comes a Poll’s Voice! (I Hope…)

February 20th, 2007 at 11:01 pm by The Missing Link

So I found this neat plugin for WordPress that does polling. So I’m making a test post to see how this works. Notice that Masamune inspired this particular one… but if people like it, I’ll be using it in the future for random feedback or polling. Or stuff. But for now, this is just a test… and so without further adieu…

So... er... how do you like your Tingle?
View Results

Filed under Announcements, Poll's Voice

Follow This Entry | Leave a Response | Trackback | Read Other Posts by The Missing Link

49 Messages from the Gossip Stones about “Here Comes a Poll’s Voice! (I Hope…)”

Comments

Haha. Nice TML!

TML butchered my answers. I am sad now.

I should make a poll just to see how many people get the pun in the title… :o

LMAO.

Tingle is le awesome.

Hee hee…toast…

I should make a poll just to see how many people get the pun in the title… :o

I get it! And I never knew that smiley even existed…

Yay polls! I get the title as well, any ways, now we can vaote on stuff, like what kind of games we like (to see again) or other stuff. Two thumbs up!

…uh…….i didn’t get the pun. Am I stupid or is it from some bizarre TV show I’ve never watched…?

Heehee, I get the pun. I’ve got my arrows at the ready, TML! Just say when to fire! ;)

I get it. Just tell me when to scream into the second player Famicom controller’s microphone!

That’s a pretty nice plugin. It’s tidy and doesn’t look out of place or anything. As for this particular poll, well… I wish there had been a better option between “OMG, TINGLE ROCKS!” and “I dunno why I like him, but I do! THE SHAME!” :D

There should have been an option for ‘I don’t really… care. He’s just a character like any other’/'Tingle-hating is for nubs’ =D

That title will keep me laughing for a good few years. One of those horrible puns you really shouldn’t laugh at though. D:

Twilit said:

That TV show is called The Legend of Freaking Zelda. X)

funny poll. is the pun about those cute little ghost cats in loz :) ?

COOL!

HAHA! Neat-o, TML! We should do more of these! I’ll be fun! I can’t imagine how many types of polls you can make and the topics that you can cover! Now we can really find out what our community thinks about certain things! Woohoooo!!!

Sesshorochikuramaru said:

funny poll. is the pun about those cute little ghost cats in loz :) ?

Actually, I thought they were much more like rabbits. But there’s an enemy calls the Pol’s Voice in the earlier Zelda titles. I remember it most especially from Awakening.

Actually, I thought they were much more like rabbits.

maybe they were rabbits :? , its been a long time,i havent seen them for about 7 years, i kinda forgot what they look like,but i know they were cute ;)

I remember them from LoZ (when my parents played it) I dunno what they were exactly like. Hmm, maybe with PH coming up, they’ll make a return in the game. Anyways, next time you have a “polls voice,” make one up to go along with your Whose Blog?, it might be good (maybe like a rating or something)

thats pretty cool TML.I cant wait to see what kind of articles will be possible now .btw,I voted for the third one :D .it may have been a tad bit extreme…but non the less it was the closest one :? .

Sesshorochikuramaru said:

funny poll. is the pun about those cute little ghost cats in loz :) ?

0_o …here ive been living under the false asumption that they were sound sensitive cats!

Twilit said:

polls voice is a monster from LOZ and LA .they die instantly if you play an instrument (or shoot them with an arrow).

Its not extreme, Kakashi, it’s the only sane answer. Tingle is so creepy its not even on the creepy charts.

TML, I suggest you use this feature for the “Whose Blogs?” Just take some of the suggestions from the suggestion topic and make a poll out of the best ones.

Bboy94 said:

That’s a good idea. I think that would work.

Shinigami Ninja said:

I ment a very tiny little insignificant amount too extreme :) .

nice poll. “On my toast in the mornings”? Thats a little too much Tingle for me. He’s just a sad, strange, little man and you have my opinion.

I tried watcing the Zelda Cartoon once, an’ I found it wayyy too weird. This is on the side, but it said in Nintendo Power that Tingle Balloon Fight doesn’t exist! Silly Nintendo Power!

I voted for the first one… At first I hated him, but he’s grown on me. Kinda like Wario…

I voted for the first one, but I don’t know about wanting him on my toast. Although. . . with a little bit of butter, I could do that. . . and then sell it on EBay! XD

Dark Link.

Hmm…Tingle Rpg…Interesting…

NebThauDragmire said:

I’m with the 68-70+ in this poll, shall I say. I would’ve gotten over his creepiness if it weren’t for my sibling using him to torment me. *is making a Tingle voodoo doll*

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

Actually, in LOZ I’ve tried playing the flute in front of them and it does nothing.

Jario said:

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

There are Pol’s voices in OoA (I thnk there are) and if you play the Harp then they freeze.

Windmill Man said:

SICK AND WRONG! Wario and Tingle need both to die today.

Kimya said:

Dark Link.

What the heck is that about? Dark Link has nothing to do with this.

Jario said:

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

oh yeah,forgot about that ^_^’ .well I did say or shoot them with arrows,right?

• 34. Sage says:

I want Tingle RPG because of morbid curiosity.
    >_>

Sage said:

I want Tingle RPG because of morbid curiosity.
    >_>

i can’t help but almost agree with you on that, but i must say that Tingle still creeps the crap outta me. @[email protected]

Haha… Nice poll TML! I voted for choice 4.

Also, anybody ever heard the song Pol’s Voice by Horse the Band? Pretty good stuff.

i chose the last one…. still not sure why i would want it, but i just would.

i just had to go for the third one. seemed closest to how i feel about him. im gonna have to go now and create my own dictionary, just for the sake of coming up with a word that expresses how i feel about tingle. :) and i know this sounds weird, but if you played Phoenix Wright Justice for All, the second response looks like something Ini Miney from case 2 would say…

Personally I don’t see what’s the big deal about Tingle. He’s a strange character, to be sure, but Zelda is full of strange characters.

If Tingle RPG comes Stateside, I’ll buy it. From what I’ve read/heard, it’s a good game.

Snowsilver said:

reasons people hate tingle: 1# :he charges too much for maps. 2# :his outfit is mentally disturbing . 3# :his obsesion with faries can get annoying .and 4# : hes annoying.those are the most common reasons people cant describe how much they hate tingle :P .

looken forward to the next 1!

• 42. Mike says:

WHY, WHY is ther no hate response more hateful than 3

Ok First Off why does every body hate Tingle so much. You don’t have to make some remark saying he is a creepy old man, he’s just a fun character who is happy all the time, yeah he may be a little weird but thats what makes him unique. He’s not just another Hylain who walks around mindlessly doing the same thing day after day. He is like the cherry on top of the ice cream, the little extra something that the zelda franchise needs. Plus it’s always fun to see him flail in the air when you pop his ballon.

Tingle said:

Ok First Off why does every body hate Tingle so much.

well…i mainly don’t like him beacause he makes playing wind waker annoying with all the rupees you have to find for his maps and also like my brother said “his outfit is mentally disturbing” :P

Hey, there’s kind of a problem with the bars… one is completely full. Maybe you should change the script so that each bar represents a fraction of the voters…?

its probably like that to show which choice is most voted on.

Why don’t I get this pun? Am I a *Naviing* tard or something?

Starlight Serenade said:

Why don’t I get this pun? Am I a *Naviing* tard or something?

There’s a monster called a Pol’s Voice in the earlier Zelda games, ’nuff said. And no, your not a “tard.”

Jumanji Shishioh said: And no, your not a “tard.”

Aw, I’m tickled pink.