Tingle RPG Headed to the States?

February 6th, 2007 at 11:52 pm by The Missing Link

So sayeth the magazine EGM. GoNintendo is reporting that EGM is listing Tingle’s whatever in the world you want to call it game will be coming State-side sometime during 2007. (I beat you to the punch again, Masamune; you should be ashamed.)

Also while I was surfing, I also found a different article at the same website talking about the nominees list for the Game Developers Choice Awards… which you might consider to be like the Academy Awards only with video games and without scantily clad celebrities. Our good friend Twilight Princess has been nominated for two categories: Best Writing (along with Bully, Dreamfall, Sam & Max, and Oblivion) and Best Game (along with Gears of War, Ōkami, Oblivion, and Wii Sports). Some steep competition, so we’ll have to see what happens!

Filed under News, Nintendo, Tingle RPG

Follow This Entry | Leave a Response | Trackback | Read Other Posts by The Missing Link

46 Messages from the Gossip Stones about “Tingle RPG Headed to the States?”

Comments

GO TP!!! They’ll have to make a new box now.

On Tingle RPG: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I have a gut feeling that my sibling might get it for my b-day, just to annoy the *navi* out of me.
    On the awards: YAY TP! And good for Okami, too. I hear it’s a good game (I think I know where to rent a copy) anyways, let’s hope (or pray to Farore, lol) that Twilight Princess beats OoT, people need to move on.

Huzzah! Tingle RPG for the U.S.!

Twilight Princess deserves to win both awards, also im glad that you guys will be able to experience the horror that is the Tingle RPG just like us Brits, mwahahahaha.

I still don’t see the sense of that RPG. Did the people in Japan really like him that much? The one thing I thought was cool about Tingle was the way the animation looked when he was translating the maps on WW. That’s it. And I’m pretty sure that it’s going to suck not sell all that well among the more avid Zelda crowd. I think the only ones who will buy it will be the kids who don’t know anything about him but are just trying to find a fun looking game for their DS.

It’s in Europe now!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!? Or maybe only Britain? Gaaaah, I want that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And I don’t want to have to go to Britain just for that)

But, yeah, GO TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jumanji Shishioh said:

Twilight Princess beats OoT, people need to move on.

WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! OOT is THE best game EVR!!!!!!!!!!! TP is very great, but, if TP is the game of the 21st century, and OOT of the 20th, then the 20th century is better! OOT beats TP for SURE!!!!!!!!!! And if Nintendo comes up with a game that’s actually better, I owe you…an invisible, ummm…..cent that can be transferred over the internet!!!!! But, (the irony!) since it’s invisible, you probably won’t be able to use it…sorry! But, yeah, OOT beats TP. But, nevertheless, TP is a good game, and I shall be praying to the goddesses that it will win an award (if not two!)!

ZELDAFAN!n_n said:

OOT is THE best game EVR!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s the best game… of the 20th century… right behind Link to the Past and Chrono Trigger, you mean. ;)

ZELDAFAN!n_n said:

OOT is THE best game EVR!!!!!!!!!!!

Was trigger for the Snes? Or was that Cross? LTTP was by far the best 2d zelda. But OOT was good too. I don’t really have favorites amongst the greats of zelda. OF WHICH TINGLE WILL NEVER BE ONE! We must renew the seal upon his satanic visage!!

I cannot wait for the european version. That game is like the inside of my mind.

I… uh… is it wrong I’m actually looking forward to Tingle RPG? o_o; I bet it’s my fault that it’s coming at all; I told Nintendo, on that Tingle survey a long time ago, that I would buy the game if released in the US because I have a compulsive need to buy Zelda-related things. ^^;

Psh, Wii Sports is NOT going to win the “Best Game” category. I think they only threw it in because it’s innovative; compared to all the other games on the list, it really has no hope.

Wii sports, bah…TP will beat them. Now my thoughts about “tingle rpg”: -_- …ok thats all i have to say about it. BTW whats “Chrono Trigger” it looks kinda dragon ball-ish, what do you have to do in it?? :)

oh great,what did the states ever do wrong to deserve this :P ?

as for the awards,TP should be able to win even though some of those games are really popular.I think TP is more popular then most of them.

wait! didnt you say you wanted to play tingle RPG or something like that? guess that was all just talk,eh ;) ?

ZELDAFAN!n_n said:

OOT is THE best game EVR!!!!!!!!!!!

whats chrono trigger?

nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo zelda will be hated now!

greenlink said:

nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo zelda will be hated now!

cause of tingle? nah,they’ll just hate him more :) .

yeah thats right but hes in zelda

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

oh great,what did the states ever do wrong to deserve this :P ?

ZELDAFAN!n_n said:

OOT is THE best game EVR!!!!!!!!!!!

whats chrono trigger?

Tingle’s coming state-side? O_O
    So thats the ominous feeling I’ve had all day.
    I have to go stock my bomb shelter now. Ordon pumpkins, check. Lon Lon milk, check. Cucco in a can, check. Oh, I still need some deku nuts. And maybe I should bring that can of ganon-away. Ah well, its been nice knowing you guys! Hopefully the cockroaches will keep you company in my absence.

Shinigami Ninja said:

Was it for SNES. What do you have to do in it? as for FF…i think its just the GBA ones that are simalar. i think the makers of FF like crystals :)

how do you make the smiles?Ive always wondered can someone please tell me?

greenlink said:

how do you make the smiles?Ive always wondered can someone please tell me?

highlight my smiley :) to see the thing you have to type in,also when you make one they have to be away from your other text.here are some of the other ones :D :P :( :? ;) hope this works

like this? :) :D :P

Sesshorochikuramaru said:

greenlink said:

how do you make the smiles?Ive always wondered can someone please tell me?

yeah i did it! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

you forgot these 8) :| ……does anybody know how to do the devilish smiley while were at it?

Shinigami Ninja said:Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross are like greater RPG gods than Final Fantasy. Partly because its not the same story repeated XII.V times over.

oh,how many games are in the series? btw,FF at a glance looks like its the same thing over and over again but its not.the only thing thats the same is the crystals (kind of like the triforce to FF ;) ).

For the record:

Chrono Trigger was for the SNES, then remade for the PSX along with Final Fantasy IV (US FF2).
    Chrono Cross was for the PSX and stayed there.
    • Then Square hasn’t made any more since.

Well they made a Chrono manga. But they make Manga for EVERYTHING.

If America was japan, they’d have manga for the Trix Rabbit. And it would be hawt.

Also: Tingle RPG For The Win!

• 26. TSA says:

They also made Chrono Crusade, an anime series, and they registered the domain name “Chrono Break” some years ago.

I would love for Tingle RPG to come here! Heck, I would even wait in line for it! I love Tingle. Good comic relief. Plus, the balloon’s good target practice.

As for the Game Developer’s Choice Awards, I was excited to see FFXII in the run for something. Two things! I hope both FFXII and Twilight Princess get the awards they were nominated for.

Masamune said:

Well they made a Chrono manga. But they make Manga for EVERYTHING.

blockquote>

I would die if they did that. That’s worse than something like Prince of Tennis or Hikaru no Go.

NebThauDragmire said:

yeah XII was a good game, i just finished it last week.

Shinigami Ninja said:

lol i hate those two

ZELDAFAN!n_n said:

OOT is THE best game EVR!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually all of those are behind the legendary “Secret of Mana”
    :-) , I still cant get the song from the opening credits out of my head.

Sage said:

Tingle’s coming state-side? O_O
    So thats the ominous feeling I’ve had all day.

I got some Deku Nuts, and I just started making Ganon-away again. Say, mind if I join you? Don’t forget the Chateau Romani.

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

oh great,what did the states ever do wrong to deserve this :P ?

I think they’re still mad at us for bombing them. *goes shifty eyed, and carries around a bag of eggplants as he walks out of the door*

Jumanji Shishioh said:

Sage said:

Tingle’s coming state-side? O_O
    So thats the ominous feeling I’ve had all day.

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

oh great,what did the states ever do wrong to deserve this :P ?

They bombed us first. So they started it! It was probably all of our complaining that we never get any of the really cool games.

Shinigami Ninja said:

Jumanji Shishioh said:

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

oh great,what did the states ever do wrong to deserve this :P ?

and they think tingle RPG will fill the void,huh? if anything it will make the void bigger :P .

Shinigami Ninja said:

Sage said:

Tingle’s coming state-side? O_O
    So thats the ominous feeling I’ve had all day.

Hey don’t forget me! I have inflateable Master Sword, goat cheese, Good Soup, a lantern, lantern oil, a fairy, and some red chu jelly!

Tingle RPG in the States.

Scorage.

And I can’t wait to get Chrono on my Wii. I will stare at that for days and days.

Bboy94 said:

Shinigami Ninja said:

Sage said:

Tingle’s coming state-side? O_O
    So thats the ominous feeling I’ve had all day.

I think we might wanna leave the inflatable master sword. Someone might mistake it for the real thing and then we’re stuck on a quest to save the princess. Again. >_>;

Besides, thats what you have me for. ^_^

That one kid’s still in therapy… *creepy giggle*

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

Shinigami Ninja said:

Jumanji Shishioh said:

Ninja Lord Kakashi said:

oh great,what did the states ever do wrong to deserve this :P ?

No, its not to fill any void. It punishment for whining.

ahhh,that was my second guess.well in that case we should complain that we dont get enough stupid games *mumbling* even though we do.maybe they’ll punish us with a translated fire emblem or two ^_^ .

I can’t wait until this hits the states. :D

I’m glad. I sorta wanted that game. But, it’d be great if it came with tingle balloon fight. I still want that game…

If I do get that game, I’ll work on getting Tingle’s death count up to 999 (or more depending on how many digits there are) but the odds are in my favor, that I WON’T be getting Tingle. I’ll just be a good boy and wait until my b-day for TLoZ: PH to come. Yay Zelda!

Jumanji Shishioh said:

…but the odds are in my favor, that I WON’T be getting Tingle.

tingle: mwa-hahahahaha….thats what he thinks….*jumps in box and mails himself to Jumanji Shishiohs house as a birthday gift* *muffled* mwa-hahahahaha….*gasps for air* .

Ok I say just give the game a chance, I think that it will turn out a little like the Wario Ware games, odd, quirky and very, very funny.

ive got better games to give chances to :D ! I…..just cant find anybody who sells them -_-’ .

Yeah! Go Tp! :)

Oh sweet Din, you don’t mean to tell me that the Tingle atrocity you described is actually coming to defile our contry? Nayru help us all.