Tingle Balloon Fight

December 28th, 2006 at 3:17 pm by Masamune

Japanese gamers get a nice bonus (as usual) of a nice choice between a customized Wiimote battery cover featuring a Mii or, even better, a copy of “Tingle Balloon Fight” which seems to simply be a DS version of the original Balloon Fight, but with Tingle (literally) taped on. Hey Nintendo, any chance you could let your friends in America and Europe in on some of this cool stuff?

Club Nintendo

Filed under Games, News, Nintendo

47 Messages from the Gossip Stones about “Tingle Balloon Fight”

Comments

yay! first post! i think this new game could lead to an uproar at noa. oh yeah, i beat tp in under 35 hours. beat THAT!!!!!

let me correct myself, but the real time was 35:10. okay, beat that! :P

I don’t get what you mean by a Wiimote featuring a Mii, but whatever lucky Japanese peeps.

Actually it’s just the battery cover, not an actual Wiimote.

Cover vs. actual game? That’s gonna be a hard pick.

heh i cant understand a thing on that page, besides the fact that tingle looks errr…disgusting

Masamune said:

Actually it’s just the battery cover, not an actual Wiimote.

Cover vs. actual game? That’s gonna be a hard pick.

Ah, thanks, at first I thought it was a Wiimote shaped like a Mii, and when you gripped it it would strangle him or something…XD

I did a Google Translate on that page, and wow, some interesting stuff :P those Mii things are really awesome, just think how easy it would be to mix up your Wiimotes. and the Tingle game… hmm… about that….

Cool.. I’d pick the game. ;)

Masamune said:

Actually it’s just the battery cover, not an actual Wiimote.

Cover vs. actual game? That’s gonna be a hard pick.

You have to remember that some people already have the game… and if that’s the case, what’s the point of having two of the same exact games? Then again, having a game over an engraced battery casing would be more worth it, in my opinion…

*shrug* Either way, it’s a win-win situation (that is, if you have the game).

I wonder if they will make some Midna themed games.

BTW Youtube works great on the Wii.

Does anyone know if Japanese DS games work in American DS’s? That game would be so fun to have…maybe I’ll buy it off the internet if “yes” to the first question. It shouldn’t be too hard to play, even though I can’t read Japanese, because Balloon Fight doesn’t require very many instructions. (BTW, does it seem strange to package a DS game with a Wii? I would of thought it would come with a Wii game) (Oh wait, I reread the article and it doesn’t say anything about being packaged with the Wii. So they just give out stuff for free?)

uberzeldamaster said:

*sigh* 33:13. Please don’t brag. There’s always some one better than you. One of my sister’s friends beat it in four days. Also, Balloon Fight ROCKS! Japanese don’t need Zelda Balloon Fight! Creepy obsessive americans do!

Why in the world are we even talking about how fast it took us to beat Twilight Princess? This is not the topic, and you know it. :P

*shakes head* I can just see this now. “Kooloo-limpah, sucker! Looks like you’re goin’ down for the count!” Or something. Yeah, you know Tingle’s got Balloon Rage.

Prophet of Winds said:

i have japanese GBA fire emblem, and it works fine.

I think all DS and GBAs are region free so you can play games from any country on them.

BTW dosent that guy who runs the star game in Hyrule Castle Town look a little like a realistic Tingle, I just love beating that arrogant guy.

Oooh Ooooh!!! I wanna Mii!!!

not interested in whatever this is.tingle-anything is enough to do that to me ;) .

Prophet of Winds said:

Does anyone know if Japanese DS games work in American DS’s?

I found an imported DS game in a best buys today (which coincidentally dosent have the “best buys”,but I digress).I would asume it would work then.

I wonder if they will make some Midna themed games.

I would play that :P .

Windmill Man said:

uberzeldamaster said:

*caugh*rush jobs*caugh* :D .

dude, I’m sick of all these dumb-*navi* japanese-only things. I wanted the Wii Bleach game, but no, japan only. All the early fire emblems, japan only. Is there ever going to be equality? That kind of *navi* should be illegal everywhere.

Dont complain too much, its quite likely that we will be able to buy them from the Wii shop.

i agree and feel your pain lol

there still no good unles you can read jappanese…

Good. Now I just need to find one someone is selling.

Kurama said:

there still no good unles you can read jappanese…

No, not really. I didn’t need any instructions for the original Ballon Fight, so why would It be any differrent for a remake? It might take a bit of clicking around, but it wouldn’t be too hard.

I wanted the Wii Bleach game, but no, japan only.

Wii Bleach? What the…?
    Is it, like, a clothes-washing game?

Kurama said:

i agree and feel your pain lol

there still no good unles you can read jappanese…

You know its not too hard for Nintendo to sell the “Translated” version, lol.

Prophet of Winds said:

Kurama said:

there still no good unles you can read jappanese…

actualy i was talking about fire emblem, you have to read all the plot so…

Prophet of Winds said:

I wanted the Wii Bleach game, but no, japan only.

Wii Bleach? What the…?
    Is it, like, a clothes-washing game?

bleach is an anime :)

You know its not too hard for Nintendo to sell the “Translated” version, lol.

it probaly wouldnt be that hard for nintendo to translate the tingle balloon game, i wonder if they would translate the NES/SNES fire emblems for the wii shop thing……?

yeah,japan always keeps the good stuff for themselves :| .ofcoarse I dont count tingle balloon battle as “good stuff’ but you get the point.

strange,I thought I saw an advertisment for that game.try looking harder :P .

*gasp* you saw an advertisement for tingle baloon fight?????!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*screams and runs away to japan, learns japanese, walks up to miyamoto and says,* “^*&#&$#&^%^%^$#&*&^@&%^*^&#*&*$(*&$! thats what i think of your tingle baloon game!!!!!!!”

seriously, there’s gonna be an uproar at noa about this game. tingle haters everywhere are gonna stop playing games because of this.

KOOLOO LIMPAH!
    Perhaps the reward for winning a Balloon Fight is an item to get to a cave to get a Triforce Chart to save up 398 rupees to pay Tingle to get the chart translated to find a piece of the Triforce? wait, that’s TWW
    Does anyone know how Japanese people get this? the translation says something about “platinum member”

… TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMPAH FDSANIOSVJIOSGJIONDBEIONJWSBONJI. THATS WHAT I THINK OF YOUR TINGLE.

uberzeldamaster said:

Uberzeldamaster please… relax, lol.

Hmmmmmm………………Tingle balloon fight…I never played the original, is it good? But, there’s two things I don’t understand…Why do you hate Tingle? He’s fun! I’d like to have that game! But what if…it would end up like…”Tingle’s freshly picked rose-coloured rupee land”? *sniff* *starts mourning the loss of “Tingle’s freshly picked rose-coloured rupee land”* I wanted to play that game…But, oh well. I can only hope the Wii One Piece game will sometime come to us…The other thing I can’t understand is why you hate The Evil Fish of Doom(tm) Gyorg? (I shall not fall to your evil spell) I mean, he’s a fish! What’s so bad about him!? Well, I guess it’s just one of life’s great mysteries, huh? (yeah right…)

Windmill Man said:

*sigh* 33:13. Please don’t brag. There’s always some one better than you.

True, dat. Sure, I have no way of beating you *cough40cough* (I spent a lot of time on mini-quests! And I enjoyed the scenery…unlike some…) But, my big brother was 32 hours. I wonder who’s better than him…

ZELDAFAN!n_n said:

Windmill Man said:

*sigh* 33:13. Please don’t brag. There’s always some one better than you.

Aight. You should know that we never speak of The Evil Fish Of Doom (still don’t know how to do the TM thingy) here at the ‘Blog. Don’t ask why, because we can’t talk about it :P .

And to the second part of your question, I haven’t heard of anything below thirty-two as of now. I might be in that range, but nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo!!!!! I don’t have a Wii yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roar!!! I’d explain it but…

This is not the topic, and you know it. :P

One last little thing…

uberzeldamaster said:

uberzeldamaster said:

let me correct myself, but the real time was 35:10. okay, beat that! :P

uberzeldamaster said:

*gasp* you saw an advertisement for tingle baloon fight?????!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

uberzeldamaster said:

Take a chill pill kid.

sorry, im just excited about new years day. its tomorrow and my family has a tradition where every new years eve, we stay up until 1:00 in the morn. at 12:00, when we watch the tv for the countdown to new years day, as soon as the timer reaches 0, we open the front door and scream, “HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!” see?

uberzeldamaster said:

sounds interesting, i just go to bed at my regular time…

Kurama said:

uberzeldamaster said:

sounds interesting, i just go to bed at my regular time…

I just get really, really drunk, Japanese Sake is awesome. Tis a pitty that the legal drinking age in America is 21, if you guys came to the UK to party for new year then any age down to about 18 is fine… but I guess most people who are 18 in the US drink anyway, lol.

im sad to say that your right and wrong. -_-’ people drink at the age of 18 AND younger in the u.s.. digressing a bit, but i saw a kid in 6th grade SMOKING. isnt that horrible? and ive heard that the amount of under age smokers and drinkers is increasing at a steady rate. to the previous statements, i say, SCREEEEEEEEEW THEEEEEM!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NEW YEARS DAY ALMOST, AND IM GONNA PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill see you at about 11:59 local time.

[TML: For the love of Nayru, child, take a bloody chill pill! You are WAY off topic. You are spamming like mad. Stop now, or so help me, you’ll have Strike One implanted on your forehead before you can say “Ganondorf”.

]

Heh Heh Heh, I stayed up until six in the morning. Only 2 1/2 hours from an all-nighter! (If you consider an all-nighter to be 24 hours). Yeah, the Original Balloon Fight was pretty good. Nuttin’ like today’s Wii games, but I enjoyed playing it on Animal Crossing. Animal Crossing is great for getting old NES games. Seriously, it’s something like $15 used and, though you have to get codes for them on-line, there are a BUNCH of great games on it, like DK, DK jr., Clu Clu Land, Excitebike, and an old Wario puzzle game. Plus a ton more. And I’ve heard rumers that the original Zelda’s on it, but I haven’t got it yet…

Josephina said:

Because he is evil. ‘Nuff said.

Ive actually never played the Balloon fight games, I guess it involves fighting… with balloons, lol.

BTW what the *Navi* did Uberzeldamaster say to get that kind of response from TML, lol.

Prophet of Winds said:

kinda like in minish cap the lon lon butter that people say you can get :?

Josephina said:

Because he is evil. ‘Nuff said.

So is Gannon/dorf

uberzeldamaster said:

*gasp* you saw an advertisement for tingle baloon fight?????!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

actually,I saw an advertisment for the bleach game,not tingle (well…you learned Japanese out of it ;) ).

I think nintendo should just release an all in one game with all the clasic NES games on it (exept for the more complicated games like LOZ and…AOL :? ).ofcoarse selling them all seperatly with an almost unnoticable change probably gets them more money.

of course, the holidays are over, and im back to normal. sorry guys.

Shadow Ninja Kakashi said:

It was for America or Japan?

who knows?

Shinigami Ninja said:

Shadow Ninja Kakashi said:

It was for America or Japan?

i just looked it up, they have alot of bleach games(11 actualy) but most of them are japan only, there looks like theres a ds one comming out soon… maybe as the show gets more popular the’ll translate the games like they did the naruto games.

Shinigami Ninja said:

Shadow Ninja Kakashi said:

It was for America or Japan?

I dont know,it may have been for the ds actually.

i have no idea what your talking about.