Wii Are Compatible!

December 22nd, 2006 at 12:31 am by The Missing Link

This post was written courtesy by the Wii Internet Channel. In case you’re wondering, the ‘Blog looks beautiful on it, and even best of all, Sam the Cucco still works, as you can see below.

So happy browsing!

Filed under News, Announcements

23 Messages from the Gossip Stones about “Wii Are Compatible!”

Comments

• 1. Psy says:

Congratulations TML. ZeldaBlog looks absolutely beautiful on Wii. Unfortunately, however, 99% of other sites do not…

The above post as well was brought to you by Nintendopera.

Man my internet connection on my Wii and DS died last night and I cant figure out the problem, I hope I can fix it soon enough so I dont have to pay to download the Wii Internet Channel.

WAGGAH! Xbox 360s can’t do THAT! It doesn’t matter, it wouldn’t work with dialup. But still…

Did you write this article on the Wii, TML?

I LOVE IT (is on Opera right now)

hmmm….call me old fashion but i would rather just use a computer :? .I guess Wii is just like a swiss army knife;its got the useful things,the helpful things…and the useless things.

Legend of Link said:

Did you write this article on the Wii, TML?

As I mentioned inside my post, yes. ;) The uploading of the image, however, was not.

Legend of Link said:

Did you write this article on the Wii, TML?

can the Wii upload too?

most everything works well!
    sincerely, Opera Wii

That’s great! It must feel awesome to have someone using a Nintendo console to look at a Nintendo related site. XD Feels… right!

Legend of Link said:

Did you write this article on the Wii, TML?

Woah! I totally missed that first sentence.

Man, I wish my dad would let me change our router’s channel to 1 or 11. Then i would be online,but as it is he won’t let me until june.

WE DONT HAVE A WII

*GOES IN CORNER AND WHIMPERS AND PEOPLE START HEARING…*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ive got my Wii Internet Channel working and the Zeldablog looks great. for some reason my DS Wifi connection still dosent work but as long as the Wii can go online then I can live with it.

coooool! Congrats TML, looks great!!!!

Indeed it does look nice. I’m viewing the blog w/ my Wii right now.

i still dont have a wii. wii are poor (pun intended)

hey TML, there is something you can add to the ‘Blog so things are easier to read on the Wii - check it out

so how exactly does the Wii function online? I would imagine it isnt a replacement for computers,at the same time it seems to do the job just fine.

by the way,without spoiling me,has anybody played the Wii fire emblem yet? if so is/was it any good? im having a hard time remembering if its even out yet :? .

Shadow Ninja Kakashi said:

It works pretty well, although there’s no tabs, copy/paste, etc. (at least in the beta version). And you have to use the on-screen keyboard which takes a while to type with.

Fire Emblem Wii is like not even announced. It may have been talked about as a future title, but no name or screens or anything.

Scepia said:

really? I thought for sure I saw it in that video of all the Wii games being released.aol games (or whatever they are now) has a few pictures up (*sigh* or had).

^^ yay, sam works…T.T those evil chickens always kill me on ocarina