Server Troubles Over I Hope [updated]

December 13th, 2006 at 9:56 pm by The Missing Link

[UPDATE: Just as I say it, a storm comes and knocks power and Internet out for a little bit. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have had absolutely horrible luck with the weather of late.]

Hey ho! If you’re seeing this, you’re back on the original server (a.k.a., my lovely computer here at ZeldaBlog Central). If you didn’t know we were changing servers, well… you missed it. For those of you who did know, sorry for not warning you; I saw a great opportunity to quickly swap it over tonight.

I know that the site has been up and down quite sporadically over the past few weeks while it was on Zelda Legends‘ server. (A big thank you to Khuffie for hosting us during my move!) Hopefully this won’t happen here… and hopefully this will fix all the problems that they have been having over there as well!

The Whose Blog? post will be coming up soon.

Also, welcome to all of you people from Digg! (Since there’s, like, a boatload of you coming over!)

Filed under Announcements

26 Messages from the Gossip Stones about “Server Troubles Over I Hope [updated]”

Comments

Dont worry TML, we wont complain too much… unlike Punk Princess Tetra, lol.

Dont worry TML, we wont complain too much… unlike Punk Princess Tetra, lol.

Amen. *lol* I didn’t know you were using Zelda Legends sever. I think I was on hiatus for that article.

What is Digg?

What is Digg?

the act of making a hole :P .seriously though I have no idea either.

anyways i was wondering why I couldnt get on,that explains it.I should have figured it was do to a new server though.

What is Digg?

This is Digg.

And why are they coming over here all of a sudden? Did you threaten them with releasing the 8-prong seal on Tingle?

What is Digg?

This is Digg.

Hm. Never heard of Digg. And why are they coming over to the ‘Blog (not that they’re not welcome or anything)?

Josephina said:

Someone over there linked to LoS’ article yesterday. Specifically, you can find our link on this page (this may change as things get added and/or bumped).

Great Lord Ephraim said:

What is Digg?

the act of making a hole :P

LOL! I think I have heard of that somewhere..

Hmm, but this one may wonder thus
    why doth such things happen, must?
    Or for lacking, a server take
    that a single computer ought break
    in such moments as legend’s form
    while we whom wait, have all to mourn.

Stupid British Literature is getting at me… aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, how much can your computer take as a server?

Dark Mime Gogo said:

Hmm, but this one may wonder thus
    why doth such things happen, must?
    Or for lacking, a server take
    that a single computer ought break
    in such moments as legend’s form
    while we whom wait, have all to mourn.

Stupid British Literature is getting at me… aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, how much can your computer take as a server?

Brittish literature has a way of doing that. I wonder if it does the same to Brittish people? Maybe Robert-UK can answer.

Dark Mime Gogo said:

Hmm, but this one may wonder thus
    why doth such things happen, must?
    Or for lacking, a server take
    that a single computer ought break
    in such moments as legend’s form
    while we whom wait, have all to mourn.

Stupid British Literature is getting at me… aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, how much can your computer take as a server?

Brittish literature has a way of doing that. I wonder if it does the same to Brittish people? Maybe Robert-UK c answer.

Dark Mime Gogo said:

Hmm, but this one may wonder thus
    why doth such things happen, must?
    Or for lacking, a server take
    that a single computer ought break
    in such moments as legend’s form
    while we whom wait, have all to mourn.

Stupid British Literature is getting at me… aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, how much can your computer take as a server?

i agree. no offense, but do the british take language to be the ultimate thing in life? they always air it up with fancy words and things. Not always, but you know what i mean.

oh jeez, i messed up big time >_

well this isnt really about the subject but…yeah! i got twightlight princess for gamecube!

greenlink said:

Congratulations!
    So out of curiosity, which game is backwards, Wii version was released first but the GC one was planned first. So which is right?

greenlink said:

Congratulations!

i think its the wii version. reason being is that i heard that miyamoto had decided that he wanted to make the wii version for right-handed players since there are more of them, so he went and mirrored the world for the wii version, thus also making link right-handed for the first time on a zelda game. i think hes still left handed on the gamecube version. of course, this is just a guess as i have not played any of those versions yet…

SO THAT’S WHY I COULDN’T GET ON FOR A FEW DAYS…. GRRRRRRRRRR…

Yes, TML, you really do have horrible luck. Take my advice, and buy a server to display it so that people won’t be inconvenienced in case SOMETHING does happen…

Dark Mime Gogo said:

Hmm, but this one may wonder thus
    why doth such things happen, must?
    Or for lacking, a server take
    that a single computer ought break
    in such moments as legend’s form
    while we whom wait, have all to mourn.

Stupid British Literature is getting at me… aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, how much can your computer take as a server?

Hey dont insult British literature its some of the best in the world, no British literature no Lord of the Rings its that simple, lol.

no lord of the rings!?! meh,wouldnt bother me at all :? .

Wouldn’t bother me either. Maybe some one would right a fantasy book about something other than Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Halflings, and wizards going on advetures, getting caught up in wars, and then imediatly being put in charge for no other reason than they’re the main characters. But maybe not.

I guess that also rules out a great deal of german literature as well…

Nothing like a surreal fantasy by a french author to set the mood for a really weird dream, something of the psychological rather than cultural fantasy is something that I greatly prefer, IE: Lovecraft, Baudelaire, and Rimbaud, as well as the likes of Stephen King and Ray Bradbury.

Great Lord Ephraim said:

no lord of the rings!?! meh,wouldnt bother me at all :? .

Ok, no Harry Potter then, hahaha.

Great Lord Ephraim said:

no lord of the rings!?! meh,wouldnt bother me at all :? .

Ok, no Harry Potter then, hahaha.

my answer remains the same :P .I never had an interest in either of ‘em.

Great Lord Ephraim said:

Great Lord Ephraim said:

no lord of the rings!?! meh,wouldnt bother me at all :? .

Ok, no Harry Potter then, hahaha.

my answer remains the same :P .I never had an interest in either of ‘em.

I’ve had a slight interest in both at one time or another, but nevertheless it wouldn’t bother me too much if they never happened.

• 25. Sage says:

Ah, how quickly we get off-topic. xD

Sage said:

Ah, how quickly we get off-topic. xD

that can happen when articles…er…expire so to speak.